Tuesday, March 6, 2007

What's the Haps Boston

This is going to be my reoccurring post every month of up and coming shows in Boston, Allston, Cambridge and wherever else I can find them. Once we find some place to host files, I'll try and post some mp3s of each band. Until then you'll have to use the old hype-machine.

So here we go The March Edition y'all

15th - Ratatat at the Paradise
21st - Explosions in the Sky at Mid East Downstairs - it's sold out?!?!
You could just watch Friday Night Lights and rewind the music scenes like 500 times.
Also, for the full concert effect turn your heat up to like 120 degrees. It's all sooo real
23rd - Mew at the Paradise
27th - Menomena at Great Scott's
29th - The Broken West + Stars of Track and Field + The Long Winters at Great Scott's
30th - Cold War Kids and Tokyo Police Club at Mid East Downstairs - I'll be there!
31st - Rocky Votolato + Owen at Great Scott's - I'll be there too!
So go check em check em out! Leave a comment and let me know about any other shows and if you are going.

1 comment:

J*E*F^2 said...

Who the hell is Rocky Votolato?!?!

Wow, bold is the new bold Fall color. Its kinda like "Who the hell is Roxxanne", but with less RKelly sex-bombs. Really though, who is that band and why are you going to see them?

Mew sounds pretty sweet... I might want to go to that.