Wednesday, March 14, 2007

This was originally just a comment but it got long.

Dude, you've just insulted half of my family. It's a good thing it wasn't the Boston Irish side, or you'd probably get knifed.

I think the Midwesterner is good people: kind-hearted and weathered. I guess you could liken them to hobbits: the sheltered good folk. Nobody hates hobbits, except for maybe the Orcs or whatshisfacewiththeringbutalsoisaneye, but that's a different story. It's called the Lord of the Rings if you're interested, or if you live under a rock! Am I right? Still, 'pop' is so annoying and I hate it when people say it. That's it, I'm going to start saying it from now on.

Hey Scott, can we drink pop together when we hang out next?

This is my hobbit name from a generator: Gorbulas Brownlock of Overhill. I don't like it. I choose: Werrybrown Junkltwins from Kent. It won't let me upload the images of hobbits.

4 comments:

The Missed Call Of Cthulhu said...

Obviously we need a link to the Hobbit name generatore on our blog. God, Styles, quit hogging the interweb.

The Missed Call Of Cthulhu said...

Also, how about we compromise and have a nice tonic?

J*E*F^2 said...

A tonic is completely different from soda pop. COMPLETELY! Though cola could be considered a tonic, I suppose. But not Sprite. Sprite is mainly considered gross.

Math fab Mathonwy said...

Here's the website for the name generator: http://www.chriswetherell.com/hobbit/

I don't know how to make a link of it.