Friday, September 14, 2007

Survivor

I don't know if you guys remember gathering in my basement to watch the last episodes of the first season of survivor but even though I rapidly got sick of that show I still think back, from time to time, fondly of us all sitting down together and watching those crazy ass final rants. Maybe that's why this years Survivor seems so silly to me; Survivor China. China? Really? How hard can it be to survive in China? Like two point two billion people are doing it right now.

3 comments:

your friend ashley said...

My name is ashley and I smell like poop.

your friend ashley said...

mat, you shithead. i'm on dishes boycott now, so good luck hanging out by the sink ALL THE LIVE LONG DAY. also, i had no idea 'survivor' was even still on.

Hey Jealousy said...

lovers quarrel!

poop

I'd like to apologize for dancing so much that the red sox lost i won't dance tonight or tomorrow.