Sunday, December 23, 2007

You guys love my journal entries!

One word, barium. I went to the hospital and had to drink a pint of that crap, but it wasn't so bad, saw gershes mom and had some x-rays, a few of the times the guy didn't use the shield so if I'm impitant later in life, not my fault, it's emerson's fault. Um after that I hooked up with Koerber and Tim at browse and had some coffee, ate some rinds hung around. It was fun, Koerber walked over to the gas station and bumed a but of that Reedy kid, then he and I went over to my house after renting chasing amy then we played some pool, and Ash came over, Tim got roped into working more, this really pissed me off. He didn't even ask if I could still pick him up, but we made him leave earlier than he was going to, we all went to his house to watch Chasing Amy, and he wouldn't stop talking about Holden's beard, this ticked me off and Koobe kept shifting around and stuff so I missed most of the movie. At the end they were talking I got pissed and went to the car. Witch earlier either Ash or Tim almost broke my cup holder. Ash I think it was and she was so nonchalaunt about it it pissed me off and when I told Tim and mike to be quite cause I hadn't heard most of the movie she was all like well how come than I heard the hole thing, which pissed me off. After I droped of Mike, she was like yelling at me, and I would just give the same answer and then she was like bawling and wailing I don't even know you, so I pulled over and we talked for a while. It was weird lately all I've felt is anger and self pity. And when she was crying I didn't feel anything but when I talked about my problems I cryed, and was all choked up. We walked around the Nab school and I took a leak, and then after a while we went to her house and talked.

No comments: