Tuesday, December 18, 2007

so I thought this might be fun...

I thought it might be fun for us all to post old conversations we had with Ashley, then I thought it might be fun to just post old conversations we had with each other.

Anyway here is one between Ash and I. I'm gonna try to find the file to which I refer. No Typos have been corrected.

BLARG22: skline, im so sorry to hear that things dont seem to be working out. have you told her how you feel at all??
Rev Skline: Ahhhhh Nothen spells good idea like drinken' a bud while doing your term paper. God bless America, Football '97 I'm out!
Rev Skline: not really... I've done my little ultra subtle things, and the vibe is friend, plus there was mentions of vague crushes (but I think they're either over or in once case a 28 year old TA) see the thing is if I tell her and things get all awkward i gotta see her twice a week in class.
BLARG22: well it might be worth it
BLARG22: just for the peace of mind
Rev Skline: yeah, I know, I actaully wrote a little paragraph up that was a spin off of part of the marathon conversation she, a friend of hers, and I had last night
BLARG22: really?
Rev Skline: yeah... I'm like that when I'm smitten.
Rev Skline: actaully would you read it for me? Christ I sound like I'm twelve again.
BLARG22: of course i would
Rev Skline: what's your email at schoo?
BLARG22: same, i have it forwarded
BLARG22: blarg22@aol.com
BLARG22: send it yet?
Rev Skline: bombs away, and really I feel like we're in ninth grade again and you're hitting me for tlking about Britt
BLARG22: hahaha, back in the day
Rev Skline: yeah that's the last time I felt smitten to this degree
BLARG22: wow
Rev Skline: you know it... well I got a paper to do still... I spent most the day just day dreaming.
BLARG22: skline that was so beautiful
BLARG22: honestly
Rev Skline: "thank you" he said smileing meekly
BLARG22: what do you plan to do with that?
Rev Skline: I don't know. If she was ever feeling crumby I send it to her to let her know how special I think she is, other than that I think out of the blue it would do more harm than good.
BLARG22: i love it
Rev Skline: if some doofy jewy-looking kid, that you think is really funny, but other than that don't really have any romantic feelings for, that you'd only hung out with twice, sent it to you, wouldn't that make you feel really awkward? personally I would be complimented into considering, but I don't know.

2 comments:

The Missed Call Of Cthulhu said...

Found it. I don't think I'm going to pass it along. For starters I doubt anyone particularly cares either way, but secondly, it just seems inappropriate to post such a pining sentiment for a girl who isn't the girl I'm marrying in, oh, T-minus 8 months.

J*E*F^2 said...

You're just scared that we'll tease you. Chicken. Ca-caw! Ca-CAW!