Sunday, December 23, 2007

And email exchange from Early november of Sophomore year...

(From Ash)
see that's the thing just "call me sometime." i want to get back to the way things were this summer but i don't quite know how to. should i just say "hey skline want to hang out this fri?" what would happen? i realize that we grew apart a lot this school year, but i want to try to get it back together. i just don't know how to or even if you want to. did you ever actually consider me your best friend or was it a one sided deal? be honest. anyway, i seriously miss the way things used to be. I drove past churchill drive today and i thought about how i just used to walk over to your house and i missed it. i don't even come over after work on sundays anymore. i miss hanging out with you.

(To Ash)
When I say like call me sometime, I'm implying ASAP, as in when you get the e-mail then call me. if you called and said you want to hang out this friday we would probable hang on Friday, with Tim probable and maybe Koerber cause I'm withthem 24 7 now. And ya we did but we even started to during the end of summer too, but maybe it's my imagination, one of my complexes is fading away and feeling forgotten, so as soon as things slow down it kicks in. And yes I did for a while consider you my best friend, but not really, it's hard to explain but I never really have a best friend, I have best friends, and they are the people I feel understand an aspect of me the best, cause next to no one understands more than one. Jeff, I now recall, I had gotten really upset with around when he started dating Amber cause he'd been really cocky about dating a pretty upper classman, and Chu and Matt and Dan I just didn't hang out with a lot until later that year. These folk were who I was closest with Freshman year and it seems really weird seeing that (well mainly just the Aaron and Koerber and Tim parts... speaking of which anyone know where that kid is?)Usually it's Aaron, Dunc, and Holak, you were there for sometime too, but in my mind I don't pit them against one another, and Aaron and Holak are my only two friends that I don't feel i loose if I drift a bit, I don't know why but I just don't. Also I feel that if anyone ever got to no me too well they wouldn't be my friend anymore. I can only rationalize developing that fear through moving, and through Evan and Brittany, I knew them as well if not better than I knew myself and turned a blind eye to many of there faults, though Ev actaully is a very good friend, but I let them know me atleast to an extent, and look at it now. Look at all my other friends from other states, pricks most of them, two I feel were jen-u-win good people but other than that, I'm empty handed. I would like to talk to you cause I'd like some advice, but you do realize we're gonna have to shift to how we were like Dec of last year, a few phone calls and get together for a movie. After doing that a few times, we'll probly be back to normal. But bare in mind in the future I freak out really easily, cosmetically, on a shallow level I don't seem to freak out but now you know, no matter how calm I look or act, I'm probable glitching pretty hard. Also I don't like to call people so much as get called and sometimes I feel like I call you more than you call me, and I probable shouldn't think about that just because it's never worked out well when ever I begin to think about that. Anyrate it's eight o'clock and I'm freaking hungry. Good Bye.
Scott

(From Ash)
i love it when letters end totally abrubtly. "it's 8 o clock and im freaking hungry" i laughed very hard at that. well, i am totally willing to make due with a few phone calls and a movie or something as long as i will one day be back into your circle of best friends. anyhoo, do you want to hang out on friday?????????
about the whole calling thing, i almost never call people either so... but i will call you!!! but its 5:10 and i have to go to work.

All this is set against the back drop of me trying to figure out what the hell was wrong with my stomach.

No comments: