Thursday, December 27, 2007

This post contains no circa-1998 journal entries

This post contains no circa-1998 journal entries and is better off for it.

I wanted to thank everyone who came out to the cd party last Friday. It was fun and I got a lot of new music, which is really what Christmas is all about: Jeff getting new music.

For those who couldn't make it, download the following songs and it'll be like you were here all along. These were the songs that were listed on more than one cd:

Justice - D.A.N.C.E.
Feist - One Two Three Four
T-Pain - Buy U a Drank (feat Young Joc)
M.I.A. - Boyz
M.I.A. - Paper Planes
Bjork - Earth Intruders
Caribou - Melody Day
The Conchords - The Most Beautiful Girl in the Room
Panda Bear - Comfy In Nautica
Simian Mobile Disco - I Believe
Spoon - The Underdog
And any song off the new Kanye West, Animal Collective, or Radiohead (which were mentioned a lot, but never the same song). Just randomly picking songs: Kanye West - Can't Tell Me Nothing, Animal Collective - Peacebone, Radiohead - 15 Steps.

So thats 15 songs for a killer year end cd list culled down from 8 lists, killer in their own right. Enjoy quickly before this post is buried below years of relived awkward teen experiences.

1 comment:

Hey Jealousy said...

Scott's posts are the gheyest. Am I right? Am I right?