Thursday, December 20, 2007

i've missed the hell out of you, my darlings

so it has been simply way too long since i have seen or really talked to any of you. le bernardin has stolen all of my time, along with a large portion of my arm hair. as i write this i am in what i like to call my "personal time" or "no man's land" - i have been out of work for about 2 hours and am due back at work in about 6. this restful time is where i accomplish my life's maintainance (smoking trees, eating candy and ice cream, sleeping). but tonight i feel i have the energy to post some of my most recent investigatory journalism (i am sure you all have fond memories of my last journalistic post about cats and stuffed bunnies becoming sexually expressive with one another). please click on the link below and hit play on the second video on the page. you will be watching beirut's "the penalty" on la blogoteque. besides being dazzled by the beirutness of the song i want you to pay extra attention to the people in the video and see if you notice anything interesting. tomorrow i will post an image from the video that i feel will drastically change the life of one our friends.

as we always used to say in middle school, "keep on rockin' in the free world!"

dan

HYPERLINK!!!!!

No comments: