Friday, December 21, 2007

So here's a bad idea...

And in the continuing tradition of digging out old stuff for Ashley, here is the second reference I make to her in my old Journal. This one is from April 18th 1996. The 8th grade. I'm still living in the condo. Its the second reference to Ashley.

I'll let Dunc read this and anyone else I become really good friends with in the new house. This is going to sound idiotic but I plain on becoming good friends with Asheley. She's funny and friendly and Jeff and DeSimone really like her and if she thinks Brittany should go out with me she's my God. Not really but you get the anology. And still the phone doesn't ring.

I'm actually enjoying doing this so I'm going to keep reading...

Huh, mainly this is all about my ridiculous crush I had a Brittany Calla. I honestly can't thank you guys enough for staying friends with me through that. It's amazing to go back and read this... Also, believe it or not, my spelling has gotten much better.

Aaah, Oct. 7th, 1996. It was a good day. Well for me anyway. I had apparently still not yet learned to spell Ashley's name, which was a shame, especially in light of how I would be discussing her in my journal that night!

7th Cooler day! It starts with the bus ride this mourning Asheley told us she had a dream about haveing sex with Rodney Dangerfeild which provided me with material for the rest of the day. Then the day went as normal except the class elections canceled out G period, no spanish for me! And I found out that Bridget and I have the same desk in math (seperate classes of course, although that could be cool)

Rodney Dangerfeild Ashley? Honestly! I don't care if it was 11 years ago, I think we should still make fun of you for that! Geez, Ashley, no respect.

And then from the 11th: Then Yesterday on the Single Guy they had Rodney Dangerfeild so I called up Asheley and she got so pissed at me.

I didn't learn to spell Ashley until the big ice storm that knocked out everyone's power the winter of Freshman year. c. December 10th.

And last from Dec. 23rd of 1996, the first, and to my knowledge only time I let Ashley write an entry in my journal.

23rd
hey pk mr smith is my idol. i want to be a drunk computer teacher when i grow up. just like t. smith. oh yeah, in case you couldn't tell this is ASHLEY!!!!!!!!
churchill macdonald, to be exact. brown hair, blue eyes, 5'5", 115 lbs, 34B. 7
there. all physical info you'll ever need to know about me. so if someday i run away or get kidnapped you'll know how to tell the pigs what i look like. good god man u can't spell. yeah.. whatever, i am going to be buried in this bathrobe i love it so.. the tick marathon was so superb on sat. "You sun worshipping dog launchers!!"
"Your dad's wicked slick" "This place is a labyrinth of terror! Good point" god the tick is the man. the scandinavian couple on taxi is the bomb. i love em. why in the fuck are we watching a show on tv's funniest weddings?? that's when you know you have absolutely no life in which to value. "YOUR WINDSONG STAYS ON MY MIND" i love cheesy commercials. Sutter Home is delicious red wine. not that id know um... look over there! it's pee wee herrman. watch out there's a donkey behind you!! madame o'donnell said that in french and i laughed my ass off. it was so out of context. how can u not have a trashcan in your room what is wrong with you! you must be an alien or some such nonsense. for my 21th birthday, get me a case of Elephant Red. Then force me to drink all of it and then let dan cunha take advantage of me. "If it wasn't for date rape/I'd never get laid" Some college mad that their offical song. I want to go there. It was probably like Bunker Hill Community College or some other crap skool. I have to buy a Wonder Bra. You can come with me when i try one on. "I can what with you?" "Come"
And I'm kidding, you pervert. don't get a hardon. Just joshin. I know you don't like girls, I wouldn't insult you. hee hee
CHINESE FOOD IS THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! animal house is a great flick.
have you been to Lui Lui in Nashua yet? when you get your liscence you are taking me to dinner there and you have no choice. you can play trivial pursuit or chutes and ladders on some of the tables, but you have to ask for it especially. we shall be sitting there. it's not debatable. And evan cannot come because i despise him.
ITALIAN FOOD IS THE WOMAN!!
MY BALLS ARE BIGGER THAN YOURS DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
um this is now awkward.
"King of the Hill" looks like an amusing show.
that's just the way it goes. If you happen to invite adam down for feb. vacay, that's just the way it goes.
If i happen to live at your house while he's here that's just the way it goes.
if adam and i happen to sleep in the same bed, that's just the way it goes.
if adam and i happen to fuck every night, that's just the way it goes.
it can't be helped or stopped. "Look at me I'm a vaccum cleaner"
la la la la la la la la la la
yo i am the antichrist. just kiddin. i felt kinda like santa claus in that red bathrobe. now im cold since i took that bathrobe off. JESUS IS FROM MALAYSIA!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE SILK PAJAMAS. blarg.
you had better read this or i'll castrate you with a plastic knife while blasting mariah carey cos that's how'll you'll sing after i rid you of your jewels.
i still think its funny that i got 5 bucks for singing and you guys got jack squat. im not even christian.
sorry i just grabbed your feet for no reason and you didn't seem to enjoy it. sorry.
pears are way too soft to be a fruit. but strawberries kick arse.
god my stomach hurts. i did 200 crunches last night. oh yeah i have a life. but i have a very nice tummy. yeah. i love godzilla movies. KING KONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"How many Minnebatonga River People could you fit into a phonebooth? None. Because they don't exist!" you have to invite me over this vacation beacuse i have no life and -69
friends. TAINTED LOVE
ok time to go MARK SUCKS AT FUCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love aShLeY