Monday, December 3, 2007

Adorable Youtube Animals Go On Strike!

In response to Jeff posting about JO buddies and some writer strike or someting, the Youtube Animals have all go on strike!



Come for the cute animals...stay for the zinger at Carson Daly.

Also, I have completed my top 100 songs of two-double-ought-7. I will post 30 songs from the list this Wednesday and 25 songs every wednesday after that until Jeff's CD party where the final 20 will be unveiled. I'll try to post every song or the video for your blog reading pleasure. I bet people will like maybe 10 of the 100 songs.

In other news, this weekend was eventful. I saw 2 car accidents, got drunk 2 nights, won $200 dollars.

1 comment:

J*E*F^2 said...

I'll be honest, Chu, I wasn't expecting too much from this video. Boy was I wrong! Hi-larious! Richard Belzer should have ridden a skateboard while talking to Ice-T about how a cop hating rapper and self hating jew wound up being police partners. And life partners.