Friday, August 24, 2007

Tapping the Rockies... aka dear God why is your bachelor party in freaking Colorado?!?

Ending my nearly two months straight of crazy weekends, I am flying to Denver, where I will then rent a car and drive one hundred and thirty miles to my friend Mike's ski cottage for his bachelor party which has been going on since Wednesday...

...this will be followed (by about a month) with Mike's wedding... which is a white tie event. Yes... I will be renting a tux with tails, white vest, white tie (obviously) and gloves which are to be carried but not worn. Ginny needs a gown.

All in all I think my attending Mike's wedding may cost me more than my actual honey moon. The flipside though is effe it, when else am I going to be in Denver? Or, more accurately within a hundred and fifty miles of Denver.

6 comments:

The Missed Call Of Cthulhu said...

Just for the record... July 1st, had a BBQ, but I consider this a normal weekend. July 7th Maryland for a wedding. July 14th Ginny's Father and his Girlfriend visit, July 21st Ginny's mother and her sister visit, Vijay arrives from India, July 28th Ginny and I go to Maryland to scout wedding stuff and introduce my parents to Ginny's mom, August, what, like 5th? Vijay returns to India, Aaron's wedding (hung with Matt), August 12th Ginny and I travel to NJ for Marni and Bobby's wedding, then to Boston for our much needed vacation... no complaints there! (Accept about Gagne.) But now... Denver...

The Missed Call Of Cthulhu said...

except.

your friend ashley said...

Denver sucks

The Missed Call Of Cthulhu said...

So my plane was canceled. The next one out was full, then delayed 4 hrs. It was a hellish day. I wound up getting my money back and going home. All because of a tornado in Chicago. Meanwhile one of they guys who had decided to pick me up at the airport, unbeknown to me, got arrested... for flashing.

J*E*F^2 said...

What? Like wearing just a trench coat and exposing himself? So you didn't get to Denver and you didn't get to get arrested? Bummer.

The Missed Call Of Cthulhu said...

Total bummer.