Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Open letter to Osama bin Laden

Dear Osama bin Laden,

Why have you stopped making your videos? I enjoyed your last so much. Your cave looks so cozy and I love your hats and your Jesus beard. I'm glad you didn't shave it off to avoid the feds.

Have you heard of youtube (www.youtube.com)? If you make a new video (!!) I suggest you just post it there. Just make a user name ("al-quaeda" is a great one!), and post. It eliminates the middle-man and is generally wide spread. Eventually everyone will get it; it gets a lot of coverage. And people can comment on it ("Osama looks fat" or "Osama really likes to sit Indian style").

I also think you should think about setting up a facebook (www.facebook.com) account. It's really neat and great for "making friends." Myspace is also great, but a lot of people complain about its features.

Hope to see you on-line! Go Mujahideen!

Love,

Mat

2 comments:

J*E*F^2 said...

I like the new trend of really long tags for posts. I mean I really like it. Like I'm thinking of running off with the whole concept. Running to some place where a guy and a concept can live a normal happy life together without being judged. But does that place exist?

your friend ashley said...

wyoming.