Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My Link-O-Rama-Tama-Obama

So I've been meaning to do this for a while. I've looked at a lot of websites in my days and wanted to share a few with you. I hope this is as much as informative as it gives you a reason to waste some time. So check them out.

1) HypeBeast - Who likes crazy urban wear? This kid likes crazy urban wear. It's pretty sweet because they cover everything from shoes to music to those weird little bear toys. I don't know what they are but I want like 12 of them.

2) Supertouch - Is it a website for an asian massage parlor? NO! It's a blog that writes about graffiti and art and the such. Hooray! yeah I have nothing else to write.

3) Gmail - I use this to check my Electronic mails and internets messege my comrades. You want to internets messege?

2 comments:

Math fab Mathonwy said...

Chu, you got the supertouch. Let's internets messege.

J*E*F^2 said...

Hey, you guys internet massaging each other? How does that work?