Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Michael Vick also dashed MY hopes

I really hope that people are still checking the blog, because this is the scariest/greatest moment in US History. From Fox News:



"Embattled NFL quarterback Michael Vick, facing federal charges related to his alleged participation in dogfighting, has been hit with a "$63,000,000,000 billion dollar" lawsuit filed by a South Carolina inmate who alleges the Atlanta Falcons star stole his pit bulls and sold them on eBay to buy "missiles from Iran," FOX News has learned."

"“Michael Vick has to stop physically hurting my feelings and dashing my hopes,” Riches writes in the complaint."

I have pictures of the whole suit, which "Due to restrictions on typewriters, this suit was handwritten". Here's my favorite (click it!):




CLICK HERE to see the rest, its worth the read. Microwave Testing?

3 comments:

Hey Jealousy said...

I'm no fancy pants lawyer, but I think he has a solid case. Stolen pitbulls should never be put on eBay! Where is Peta when you need them.

your friend ashley said...

Oh god this makes my day. Jeff, you don't know what microwaves testing is?!!!!!!!! Oh god this is funny, I feel like writing one up too.

your friend ashley said...

Wait this is matt.