Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Oh! I'm trying soooooo hard to be like Mat!

So (big surprise!) it turns out that Ash misleads people. That picture is actually of me imitating her (hence the hat, peace sign - which she stole from me to begin with - and the feet). You can see how it rips her pretty hard and so you can understand why she'd want to disguise it as something else to save face.

If she wanted to give you guyz evidence of me being gay then she should have posted that picture of my dick in her brother's ass.

Deep down, Ash just wishes she was as cool as I am. Take her imitation of me for example: second rate.

4 comments:

your friend ashley said...

second rate like your love.

Old Greg said...

this revenge post is ice cold!

The Missed Call Of Cthulhu said...

Its been widely speculated that Matt and Ashley's relationship would either result in marriage or in our entire group disbanding and never speaking again... to that I'd like to add a third option. One kills the other and wears their skin passing themself off as their victim. Its several months before any of us catch on.

J*E*F^2 said...

You guys got a messy bedroom. Take that, Ice Cold!