Monday, August 6, 2007

An open letter to rodrigo, who commented on our blog.


Dear rodrigo,

I'm sorry, we don't take into account defective eyes. A thing isn't different if the person who sees it isn't. And that you not only spoke, but deigned to ask a question so discourtiously in a languge other than that which is obviously spoken here, and that you did not use capital letters only convince me more of your faulty vision and your sheer banality.

I hate to teach you about what I assume is your own language, but "igual" is not the opposite of "differente." Your question doesn't mean anything and your mother is very upset with you. I'd be interested in a comment more along the lines of the meaning of the question you wrote, but I just flat out doubt your intention as well as your intelligence.

Prey tell, how is it that one can ask a question and not expect an answer? I pity your situation: you exist in language without knowing it. So, thanks for proving a point.

Perhaps you meant to ask, "how can anything be different in itself?" That question answers itself. You're an idiot, but I hope you figure it out.

Tu me pareces igual a los otros, rodrigo. Try harder.

Love,

Mat

3 comments:

J*E*F^2 said...

Mat, I hearby nominate you the Minister of Poetry, Whales, and Tongue Lashings.

Do I hear a second?

Math fab Mathonwy said...

second

your friend ashley said...

verbal shiving.