Sunday, June 8, 2008

Oldies but Goodies

So I just went for a run and wanted to puke cause it was so darn hawt out today. And as I was fighting the urge to toss my cookies I heard the sounds of the past flash in my ears. I was seeing sounds and hearing colors. I only run when I am high on PCP.



Well here are the songs from our youth that I heard aka a mix of songs from when we were in middle school. Blanchard Academy WHAT! Like that time that thing happened and we were all like woah and then listened to some ska/punk/grunge. I excluded any Nirvana and Weezer. These are mostly songs that I hope you look at the list and are like oh snap I remember that!

Self - Cannon.
Hum - Stars.
Space - Female of the Species.
K's Choice - Not an Addict.
Green Apple Quick Step - Dizzy.
Spacehog - In the Meantime.
The Refreshments - Banditos.
Nerf Herder - Van Halen.
Tripping Daisy - I got a Girl.
Folk Implosion - Natural One.
Superdrag - Sucked Out.
Geggy Tah - Whoever You Are.
Silverchair - Tomorrow.
Live - All Over You.
Big D and the Kids Table - Jeremy.
Save Ferris - Come On Eileen.
Eagle Eye Cherry - Save Tonight.
Cornorshop - Brimful of Asha

I have more and might be motivated to post a 2nd round when I have another near death experience. ALl the files are on the mydatabus site in a folder called Old Timey Music

Also, leave some song names I might have forgotten!

3 comments:

Matt said...

Dude: "Flagpole Sitta" Harvey Danger

Matt said...

"Here comes the hotstepper" Ini Kamoze

your friend ashley said...

oh. my. god. "stairway to heaven"= last dance of da night!