Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Summer Session Vol. 1



OK so Spring/Summer time is here officially. The boiz of summer are playing their diamond ball, not the old leather pumpkin. The girls are throwing sexxxy car washes in their short shorts while listening to some funky songs. I cry every night cause I don't have a grill or someone to grill food for me. And I officially have sworn off pants!

So to start the season, I am posting the first half of my summer jam scams. These are more Jams then Scams per say. So here we go, these are my hip hop songs and some techno songs to get your ass shaking at the car wash. Some of these songs are new some are old, but all are glorious, like your momma:

1. Fat Joe ft R. Kellz, Lil' Wayne, T.I. and Rick Ross - Make it Rain (Remix) - Official anthem of the summer you can quote me on it!
2. Notorious B.I.G. - Parties and Bullshit (Ratatat Remix) - classic song with a new twist you listen to this song and realize why BIG is the GOAT (greatest of all time also makes a solid cheese, what can I say the man could do amazing things)
3. Kanye, Nas, Rakim, KRS-1 - Classic (Nike Remix) - Old Skewl throw back
4. Amy Winehouse ft Pharoahe Monche - Rehab (PM Remix) - Pharoahe Monche throws in some sweet rhymes about Britney, Lindsey, Paris and the on that looks like a skinny retarded version of Star Jones
5. Busdriver - Casting Agents and Cowgirls - This song has so much energy it makes me dance at my desk all the way to my apartment
6. Plastic Little - Get Close (Honey King Remix) - A song about a one night stand set to the music of Close to Me by The Cure. A little weird, but infectious
7. Clipse ft The Re-Up Gang- Ain'cha - Ill hook Ain'cha?
8. T.I. - Big Shit Poppin' - New TI song, dood has some stupid raps but overall I dig it
9. UGK ft. Outkast - International Players Anthem - Old Soul throw back
10. Lupe Fiasco ft. Jill Scott - Daydreamin' - Another goal of the summer is to "make cocaine kewl. We need a few more half-nekkid woman up in the pool."
11. Three 6 Mafia - Stay Fly - Don't forget to Stay Fly

I was looking for a picture of the guy from the BOOST Mobile commercials...cause that looks like me. Instead I used Brandon Bird's rad ass painting. Cause nothing says summer like Walken working in his garage!

*Coming Soon my Indie Rock playlist for the summer.*

2 comments:

J*E*F^2 said...

We've been listening to your anthem of the summer since February....

Beaches and Bikinis and Surfboards and Summer.

Hey Jealousy said...

STOP LIVING IN THE PAST MAN!