Thursday, April 12, 2007

Blog Got Funny!


Okay damn the blog got mad funny over the past couple of days. Bry, R would be so proud of you - you really GET him, and he knows that. Jeff, I wish you could see me right now cuz I am doing that "thank you" face that the "kinda you can't figure out if she is black, hispanic or what" girl on SNL does when she gets a Dick in a Box and a rose rubbed in her face. Doin it right now.

My world is more about groundhogs, one special hog to be specific. His name is Mr. Snuggles and we have shared a few different fruits. In this picture you can see that we are great at sharing and really enjoy our time together. Some confuse the look on my face for anger or frustration but it is actually one of peacefulness and revelry. The other day Snugs was out of his hole scavenging for clover and other delicious treats and I came across him on my way to class. I hand fed him the cherriest of clovers and he let me pet him for a while. We might as well as have had sex - that is how close we felt afterwards, and tired.

keep sexy

1 comment:

J*E*F^2 said...

I'm so glad you finally met a nice groundhog. It feels like forever since you've had a positive presence in your life. So when are you two going to settle down?

Also, I clicked on the Bryan Chu = Fag Hag label, and there were no other entries. I am surprised.