Friday, April 27, 2007

Sox-Yanks...

What the hell was that? I know we're 21 games in. I think the Yankees will get better and I think that they'll win one of the remaining games. I'm sure I'll eat these words, but it just doesn't seem like a meeting of two titans. Half our line up look like squibs up there and yet we bat them around like crazy. Seeing Rivera pulled after 1/3 of an inning was surreal. The announcers down in New York said it was because they wanted to keep him down to a certian pitch count so he'd be available tomorrow but honestly, did you see his face?

2 comments:

The Missed Call Of Cthulhu said...

Ok, I jinxed us. In all seriousness though it still seemed like we dropped off more than they came on.

J*E*F^2 said...

You got greedy and you made the sox lose a game this weekend. You and Jeanie Zellasko (sp?). We needed more Wily Mo to hit 500 ft Grand SLAMS!!!!