Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Classic

Writing is hard, so I'm going to just share another music video again. This song features Kanye(!), KRS-ONE (!!), NAS (!!!), and Rakim(!!!!). Oh yeh, and it was produced by DJ Premier (!!!!!!). I think thats just barely enough exclamation points for how much talent is on this track. The video itself kinda sux, and the song was put together a while ago for some anniversary of a Nike shoe, so they mention that a few times. Still, the beat and the flows are pretty killer.



With all these amazing rappers representing, I'm curious who your favorite MC's are. My personal faves are B.I.G., O.D.B, and MF Doom. I also love letters, so go figure.

1 comment:

Math fab Mathonwy said...

Peace love unity having fun: these are the lyrics of KRS-ONE.

I don't listen to the rap much anymore, so I forget. Biz Markie (pretty much just "just a friend," biggie, Wu-Tang as a collective MC are all good.

I can't poo at home today because I don't have water.