Thursday, April 26, 2007

Help...

Help out Thoughtsonfilm.com... rather than going to amazon when you want to buy a movie, first go to thoughtsonfilm, look for the review of the movie under the alphabetical archive and then click on the movie's image in the lower right hand corner. This will automatically put it in your amazon.com cart to buy and give us a little percentage of the sale to offest the costs of running the page and eventually this could lead to me writing movie reviews full time for pay. Which would be totally awesome. You think I wanna spend ten bucks to review Next? No. I don't. I dont' care how tax deductable it is. Uh-uh. No way.

2 comments:

J*E*F^2 said...

Which movies have you reviewed that I can read on the site?

I'm gonna quote Chu and say "Official anthem of the summer". He said I could quote him, so I did. Ya hear?

The Missed Call Of Cthulhu said...

I did This Film is Not Yet Rated, Hot Fuzz and Genesis.