Friday, April 6, 2007

love games?

Good news everyone. Dan is back on the ol' blog! This time I am Old Greg and I am all about playing love games. Will explain more later in future posts of deliciousness. For now I just want you all to know that I would be happy to show you my downstairs mix-up and thus fall in love at any time. I need a lesson on adding videos, images, and spunk to my blogs so I am hoping to connect in a real and meaningful way with jeff, sco klin, notapenis, or bi chu in the most near future.

Remember that time Ashley Ratchford wore that fucking shirt?

4 comments:

The Missed Call Of Cthulhu said...

Scoklin is officially a possible first name for my son.

Math fab Mathonwy said...

Dan, what about the boat times?

Scott, is that an announcement or a hope...?

Ashley, remember that time you wore that fucking shirt?

Hey Jealousy said...

Scott you got the preggerz?

Oh god THAT shirt!

J*E*F^2 said...

You don't mean... THAT shirt, do you? Cuz I could never forget THAT.

What the hell is a boat time?