Thursday, May 17, 2007

that kind of shit won't happen in the future.

what's up chickens. jeff has politely informed me via email that i am allowed to write about the following topics: evolution, reading, r.kelly and chu's "fag hag" status. i guess if i had to sum this shit up, that'd be about it, plus food (dan) and sports/movies (scott). i'm fairly sure that the topics i will be covering here are as follows: new york bullshit, total bullshit and fashion.

let's all pigeon-hole ourselves!

but really what i need to talk about are the horriffic toenails i saw on the train this morning. why women think that french manicures are a good idea for their feet is beyond me. little white borders on the tips of your too-long toenails jesusgod that's gross. fucking kill me. that shit ruins my commute.

mandatorytoenailclippingforall.com

4 comments:

J*E*F^2 said...

fucking thank god that bullshit is finally going to be covered on this here blog.

I think in the future I'll print the blog out onto an already written newspaper. Then I'd be able to say "fucking thank god that bullshit is finally going to be covered on this here rag", which is what I really wanted to say in the first place.

Hey Jealousy said...

HOORAY Public Transportation!

Other things that ruin my commute...
1) fat smelly guys in the summer
2) fat smelly guys in the winter
3) homeless people pee also known as cardboardbum water
4) the fact that it ends with me in work next to fat smelly people that smell like cardboardbum water.

I work at the cardboardbum manufacturing plant!

J*E*F^2 said...

Dood, they got cardboard-bum from sitting on too much cardboard? They need stummies.

The Missed Call Of Cthulhu said...

Chu's comments remind me of our days working at cardboardbum warehouse. The vaguely racist lady that smelled like glue, the retarded guy who shrink wrapped things, and the Russians, oh the Russians, who only wanted to play chess. We lasted, what, three days?

As for toenails the bigger issue is why do so many New Yorkers think its ok to cut them on the subway?