Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I've Been Busy

Yo suckas,

So I just spent all night uploading new music for y'all and here is a small taste of what you can find on mydatabus:

Dan Deacon - Spiderman of the Rings
This CD is like skitzo electronica that you can't stop a boppin' too. Jeff, Dan and I saw him open for Girl Talk and he was funny and high voltage.
Check out this song THE CRYSTAL CAT

Handsome Furs - Plague Park
You'll like this CD if you like Wolf Parade. It is one of the singers from Wolf Parade and his fiance and a drum machine. It is pretty solid.
Check out this song HANDSOME FURS HATE THIS CITY

Art Brut - It's a Bit Complicated
I haven't listened to this yet, but they put out one of the best cds of 05?

Justice - + (I dunno how to make that cross symbol so deal wif it)
I haven't listened to it yet, but BEAT is such an ill city song.

<3

3 comments:

J*E*F^2 said...

Art Brut? HOLLA! I am SO downloading this right now. hooray for life.

your friend ashley said...

dan deacon is the shit. the handsome furs are the shit. www.brooklynvegan.com is the total shit for all of these people.

The Missed Call Of Cthulhu said...

Poop.