Friday, October 19, 2007

A Pimp Named Herr Von Kleinenstein

This is the sort of thing that has never happened to me. I was at the 4th and 9th st subway stop in brooklyn going up the stairs to transfer to the F train when the very pretty black lady that sits in my car turns to hand something to her son (there's always like a six year old boy with her). I try to move out of the way so her son can get it but she makes that insistent, 'this is for you' motion with her hand. I take it and she said something about the word 'look.' Anyway she goes up one flight of stairs I go up the other and I'm wondering why she handed me trash from her pocket but when I look its her name and number.

Feeling a bit proud of myself. Anywho, thankful I'm very in love with the beautiful Guhnelly otherwise this would have been quite tempting.

2 comments:

Hey Jealousy said...

She wanted you to babysit dummy! Earn that extra loot!

your friend ashley said...

'quite tempting.' her? huh.