Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My Daemon

I know Ashley knows what's up. So you guys are supposed to determine if this is a good animal for me. It may ask you to answer some questions about me. No more than twenty. I have mixed feelings on the result. On the one hand I'm allergic to cats and not much of a cat person. On the other hand when I tripped in High school I thought I was a tiger and also as described on the site I'm not really a dog.



Oh and waaaaay cooler The Golden COmpass related news to follow.

3 comments:

The Missed Call Of Cthulhu said...

Now its a wolf? what the hell?

Hey Jealousy said...

I was about to ignore this post because I thought it had to do with the BBC, CNN or comics. Instead it has to deal with animals...ignored!

J*E*F^2 said...

I started moving levers and now it turns out you're a mouse. Tough luck, champ.