Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wow. This guy's a clueless douche.

http://www.elecplay.com/reviews_article.php?article=411

Even though it appears to be a culmination many fantastic Nintendo games, it simply isn’t even close to resembling anything remotely good. Don’t be brainwashed, kids, this is not cool; it’s a rip-off to be taken at face value.

This is a highlight: The nobody-does-it-better multi player mode is there too, like that’s what it’s really all about. However, there’s no way I’m going to ask three friends over just to see if this is the secret of Smash’s success; I want to keep what few friends I have. I’ll not ask them to endure this pap with me.

3 comments:

J*E*F^2 said...

I'm trying not to read too much about this game so I can be surprised by the secret characters, so I only read what you posted. But this guy is clueless, huh? I also heard the single player is aces this time around, which makes him double clueless.

The Missed Call Of Cthulhu said...

I should have made this more clear, its a link to a review of teh original Smash Brothers.

J*E*F^2 said...

Oh.

Yeh, I sometimes read reviews of games that came out 10 years ago, too.