Friday, February 1, 2008

thing i like: trader joe's 'refresh' citrus body wash

if anyone's wondering what to get me for my birthday (only two months away!), here is one idea: a whole shitton of this citrus scented wonderwash. seriously, this stuff is a source os major energy. it will wake you up, i swear to god. your body will be tricked into feeling alive if you wash with this stuff. and the best part? it's like, $1.99. do you have any idea how cheap that is for body wash? dove is like $4 for a bottle that size, and its full of bullshit. this trader joe's business is, like all trader joe's products (except for one time this summer when i was eating a black bean and cheese burrito and i found a green elastic in it. that was kind of gross.) (see photo) it's of amazingly high quality for a tiny price! (HOW DO THEY DO IT?)

so seriously, the next time you go to the trader's (and if you don't, you're a goddamn fool) get this shit. it's a tangerine dream.
xo

3 comments:

J*E*F^2 said...

The rubber band kinda looks like a jalapeno. I'm guessing it tasted like one, as well.

Thought I probably won't buy the tangerine dream, I will make a point of going to Trader Joes and getting their delcious jalapenoband and cheese burrito. Or some of their frozen green beans.

Hey Jealousy said...

I once ate sooooo many jalepenos that I lost my hearing for a little while. Maybe it was just rubber bands and I got ze rubber poisoning?

your friend ashley said...

i thought it was a jalepeno, but soon realized that those spicy wonders aren't an ingredient in those burritos. man it was gross. matt had to make me a peanut butter sandwich.