Saturday, January 19, 2008

David Banner

It may have slipped past you fine folks a while ago, but I snuck a new blog banner up with a blue man (from the men's depression group The Blue Man Group) saying our blog name on it. Its not very good, but I wanted to do something to spice up the site.

We can do better than this, though.

Send me rectangular pictures of the basic shape that mine is with "Our Blog Is Different" written in it. Otherwise, the design is up to you. If you send me one, I will replace whatever the current picture is. This offer is good until I get too lazy to replace anything. So keep those pictures coming, because I'll be damned if I don't have something new to look at when I visit the site.

That's all.

3 comments:

Math fab Mathonwy said...

The fatal flaw of the apple computer: no paint application. WTF. I'm going to draw something and then take a picture of it and then put it on my computer then on the blog. It might take time, but I'm on it. Can we rotate bannerz?

J*E*F^2 said...

rotation of the bannerz will be whenever I get a new one. IF you want an old one posted, send it to me. If anyone actually does this and cares, I can see about making a rotating banner of all the ones we've made.

Unknown said...

David Banner has his own video blog! Check it out! He's got some cool shows on there, all that he produced himself! It's on his myspace!

www.myspace.com/davidbanner