Tuesday, July 17, 2007

You gotta be Fracken' kidding me....

http://www.legallyblondethemusical.com/goblonde/banners_GOOGLE.php

really? Has it come to this? Its bad enough movies are full of sequels and remakes and prequels, but now are we really moving towards main stream popcorn comedies being the source of musical theater? Really?

I mean I was down with Hairspray and Little Shop and I could even see a couple of others but Christ, this opens up the doors to Home Alone the Musical and who knows what else.

Its official. I hate this country.

4 comments:

your friend ashley said...

it's actually getting very good reviews, and has won awards. (now you REALLY hate this country).

Hey Jealousy said...

Your mom is a musical!

Oh Snap I burned ya Scooter!

Math fab Mathonwy said...

My butt is a musical.

The Missed Call Of Cthulhu said...

This actually reminds me of an terrible stand up comic I saw once named Frankie No Pants. The guy's whole routine was standing in a shirt and his boxers reading the reviews of a fictional broadway play called, 'My penis.' "My Penis is fun for the whole family." "My Penis will leave you in tears." "My Penis is magical." You get the idea. It was like watching someone reading an email forward.