Wednesday, July 25, 2007

NEW TRAPPED IN THE CLOSET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Normally I don't like to post so quickly after my last post, so people might actually read the one before, but this cannot wait. We have official details on the next TEN chapters will be released on DVD August 21st.

BILLBOARD LINK (seriously click this, there is some crazy shit mentioned).

I'm saying right now, that the weekend after will simply have to be an R Kelly screening/party/double-up jam in either Maine or my place. I'll figure out the specifics this weekend when I'm back in Mass, but mark that shit down on your calendar because you ARE coming back for this (unless you already are close, then you're staying!).

2 comments:

Hey Jealousy said...

Who the hell is ROXANNE!!!!!

god i lurve the Kelz

Math fab Mathonwy said...

yes!