Thursday, June 21, 2007

The Ultimate!


No I'm not talking about pen15 and vajay-jay!


In a battle royale with cheese battle which song do you believe is better?


Biz Markie's Just a Friend -- vs. -- Positive K's I Got A Man


So which one do you think is better?


Points for Biz Markie:

His Singing

His Mase like rapping (slow rappers are the new/old fast rappers)

His use of OOOOH SNAP!


Points for Positive K

Two rappers for the price of one

His Medium pace rapping (Not tooooo fast and not tooooo slow = Just right?)

I dunno what else but I really like the song


My Vote: Positive K!


The picture has nothing to do with it but it is pretty awesome

5 comments:

J*E*F^2 said...

Its obviously I Got A Man, and its not close. But is it better than Regulators? I don't know.

The Missed Call Of Cthulhu said...

Its Biz, you're both crazy. I can't believe you're discounting those soul wrenching, quasi-death bed moaning bits where the man's heart is just bleeding all over the floor. He can't even walk away from the woman, cause he'll slip in his metaphorical feelings.

Positive K's too repetative and cutesy-poo. There. I said it. We were all thinking it, but I said it.

Biz is in love. Positive K's just a mosquito flying around another man's woman.

Math fab Mathonwy said...

Scoot that's harsh shit. But I agree: it's Biz 100%dalladallabillz.

your friend ashley said...

they're both fucking awesome. you'll all be thrilled to know that i think i've actually been to that corner in the picture. good thing i managed to evade spidey.

Gabi said...

Biz. Clearly.