Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Look more pictures!!!




Ok so since it is finally cool again to post here and they have released those prisoners, I have decided my hunger/posting strike is over. I recently ran away to Mexico to do a little business and steal some of their heritage. Besides sitting by the pool and eating glorious food, I went and saw some history. I saw history only on 1 day out of 7 and I said no mas!!!

so prepare to get knowledge dropped:



so this is Chimmy Chonga (wikipedia it if you don't believe me) It's where some Mayans hung out while Christopher Columbus was chilling with them. They were like waddup Chris you wanna hang out in our giant Temple while we farm? and he was all like sure I love america and he bought one of those I <3 NYC shirts. Again wikipedia this it's all there.



This is some badass wall carvings. The mayans enjoyed deaf metal and death medals.



This is the greatest slot machine name ever.

2 comments:

J*E*F^2 said...

Bravo. Not only did I learn about Mexico and the Mayans, I learned to open my heart and love again.

Vacations are awesome, huh? My favorite part is when you make some jerk who's not on a vacation serve you food.

your friend ashley said...

j.e.a.l.o.u.s.