Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Emu Eggs are Pretty



I wrote a little bit about this at theDailyOtaku.Blogspot.com... but I think I'm going crazy, because they're painting back here and I'm getty woozy. Not sure how that article came out but I know I won't be able to write again more... I gotta get the hell out of this room.



If they didn't cost thirty bucks, I'd have bought one. Here it is next to a duck egg.



Duck eggs, for the record, are just slightly smaller than Chicken eggs. Just slightly. Right, Dan?

4 comments:

Old Greg said...

those are rad! 30 bucks is a small price to pay scott for a green egg. in my experience duck eggs are generally a little larger than chicken eggs, but it would probably depend on whether u got the large, extra large, or jumbo chicken eggs. are those filled with cadbury chocolate?

Hey Jealousy said...

green eggs are the devils work!!!! also are you sure that wasn't thirty pesos? Because then it is a total steal! Also, I believe dan thinks every thing is full of cadbury chocolate. I mean that was his explanation for hitting me over the head with a shovel. Also I have to post some Mexico pictures now.

The Missed Call Of Cthulhu said...

OK, here's teh plan, next time some of you are in New York, exotic omlet party at my place.

your friend ashley said...

i can't go to whole foods without touching these glorious green wonders.