Sunday, November 2, 2008

CD Party: The Forerunner



My peepest of peeps, I need your help!  The annual CD Party of Personal Preferance and Superiority is fast approaching, but the actual date is in question.  You see, Merry Merry Christmas is on a Thursday this year, which is a problem due to it being quite a few days after the weekend (which is when the party would normally be thrown).  So what I need to know from you guys is this: What day works best for YOU?  The weekend before (19-21)  or Tuesday the 23rd?  Or does this become the first year with the party after Santa comes (the next day, Friday)?

I want everyone to be able to make it so I'm trying to tap your all early to ensure perfect attendance.  The official invitation will be sent out a little before Thanksgiving to a larger group, but the posters and readers of this blog take priority so its your opinion I'm asking.  If you know someone else I would probably invite has a conflict you can let me know about that too, though.

Help me, you're my only hope ourbloggy-wan.

3 comments:

Old Greg said...

weekend before sounds right-on to me. party hard!

Hey Jealousy said...

I'm a PC and that ish don't matter to me jigga cause my list will rawk your facepantsasshat off!!!!!

Matt said...

I'll be in Westford for that whole time. Ashley is going to the "Whale's Vagina" (San Diego).