Saturday, May 24, 2008

oh, hello!

Haay guyz,

You know, with this "working from home" business I've become a recluse of sorts, up there with J.D. Salinger in terms of guests and manners and so forth. Most days I don't leave my house, except maybe to go on a Nature Walk or a Neighborhood Walk or to chase the Feisty Robin that lives in our front yard around. I usually wear sweatpants and a tank top and a sweater or sweatshirt. Sexy stuff! I've essentially forgotten how to put makeup on, and now stare at pictures of girls in intricate eyeliner and think, "Jesus Christ how does anyone want to do that or have time to do that or a place to go where that's appropriate?" But again, I work from home. Shoes have become a novelty item for me, let alone fancy eye-makeup.

Going to the grocery store has become a seriously exciting event (i'm not kidding). I went to a party on Saturday night and spent about one hour getting dressed. There's a lot of pressure on my "Leaving the House" outfits, you know.

What else (besides the fucking grocery store) am I excited about these days?

I'm considering getting bangs like this:



I have a crush on these shoes:



Matt just bought this album on actual vinyl and it rules rules rules:



We just tried these vegan nuggets and they ARE, in fact, surprisingly yummy:



And they're made of MUSHROOMS! Yes!

1 comment:

The Missed Call Of Cthulhu said...

I've always said I prefer grade A soy to grade C meat. My sister Robin stopped eating at the Fitchburg dining hall after seeing a truck delivering boxes marked 'Grade D, But Edible.'