Wednesday, April 30, 2008

me not dumb



matt and i have no food in the house, at least none that we want to make/eat, so tonight we decided to do the obvious thing and order chinese food. we have a few places we skip between, all with different tofu/noodle dishes that we like. on the menu tonight:

* scallion pancake
* hot & sour soup
* crispy pan-fried noodles (chix)
* szechuan tofu with mixed vegetable
* extra rice
* 2 cans of coke

matt ordered and it sounded amazing. he spoke to the guy as though he were a diplomat. now we're ordering tees and tanks from american apparel (goddamit)

* 2 grey tri-blend deep v's (small)
* 1 grey tri-blend tank (medium)
* 1 natural fine jersey organic round neck tee (medium)

boo ya! life rules!

Now it's Matt. I also bought the following books today:

I, Robot by Issac Asimov
Psychology and Alchemy by C.G. Jung
How to Practice by H.H. the Dalai Lama

5 comments:

Of Course the Fish Are Dead said...

i want that food, damn your eyes.

J*E*F^2 said...

I left comments:

Lists are neat.
How does the next line of "Me Chinese, me not dumb" go?
The Dalai Lama is the leader of an extremist sepratist movement. China told me so. And they're not dumb.

Hey Jealousy said...

ASIANZ!!!!

I bought penny loafers and a pink paisley tie tonight so that is kind of like what you two loverboys.

your friend ashley said...

another list.

1. carol: i wish you had this food too. damn my eyes indeed. also, i'm sorry i like american apparel so much.

2. jeff: "me hold on to daddy's bum..." the dalai lama is a freak.

3. chu: yes! i like everything you bought, and the americanized version of half of your people's food. saturday!

The Missed Call Of Cthulhu said...

I had a steak chunk pie for my breakfast (the meal you'd call dinner) grilled salmon with sweet chili sauce over rice for my lunch (at 2am) and some honey cheerios for breakfast...

Matt is mad at me for some mysterious reason, potentially involving whether or not trees make sounds when they fall over if no one is around to hear it...

I'm reading the Diamond Age. Matt, it should be noted that Robots are not to be trusted.