Monday, May 24, 2010

Tea Party



Guys, I'm thinking of starting a new political group and I'm tentatively calling it the New Tea Party. Our motto/creed/mantra is simple: We want to drink some tea!

Speaking of which, I'm basically out of tea! While I could just buy more of what I had, I was wondering if you tea aficionados that frequent this blog could recommend me some new stuff. I typically like white, oolong, and darjeelings. Also, I'd like to get some black tea to make iced tea. So, got any hot tips?

10 comments:

Matt said...

Yeah I'm thinking about ordering soon from In Pursuit of Tea. For black, I'm going to get the
Kuwapani
and would recommend that.I'm also gonna get some cheap green. But I'd say take a look at the Tieguanyin oolong because it's on sale.

Ships frizzle over $50 so let me know. We should be headed your way soon.

Pic is busted yo.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hey Jealousy said...

Arizona Ice is the only way to go.

Hotboots said...

My recommendation would be to wait a few weeks longer to buy as new 2010 teas are just being processed and shipped. If you buy non-2010 teas on inpursuit (or anywhere else) they will be a full year old, which, outside of pu-erhs, often means some pretty lame tasting teas (and often not properly discounted). There a few 2010s in the New Arrivals section on inpursuit. I like the mao jian for a good everyday green. I'm personally waiting for 2010 (from inpursuit):

Wen shan bouchang
Tieguanyin
Darjeeling 1st flush
Gyokuro
Hand job tea

Matt said...

funny name

Matt said...

bryan should also bring tea back from china or we'll prolly kill him

Hotboots said...

we will definitely kill him.

J*E*F^2 said...

Its official. I'm gonna wait until I can get 2010 hand job tea. Thanks guys!

So when we killing Chu?

Matt said...

just fucking google it: http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com/

The Missed Call Of Cthulhu said...

http://tinyurl.com/358cb7a