Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Just knead it














The story here is Dannah made bread without kneading it. That's the bread. She claims it's legit. Yeah right. Anyway, I made this lolcat and it's pretty hilarious.

The news here is I got into graduate school at Austin and Irvine and am still waiting to hear from everywhere else. Ashley threw up a third of the way through Avatar.

Jeff: we listen to Die Antwoord like everyday.

Scott: we forgot that you were in Westford recently (when was that?). We will hang out soon if I move thousands of miles away.

Dan: You're 28 so stop messing around and get a life.

Same to you Chu.

Long live OBID.

2 comments:

The Missed Call Of Cthulhu said...

No worries, I was in town for just barely 24 hours. It was a quick in and out to show the directors what Westford looked like.

Matt said...

How'd that go? Tell us your plans. I call a cameo!