Thursday, January 7, 2010

Steaks.

Me: Good evening, thank you for calling the (hotel name), how can I help you?

Caller: Hey, what's on a New York Strip steak?

Me: I'm sorry?

Caller: What's on a New York strip steak? Like cheese, or what?

Me: This is a hotel, why are you asking me about steak?

Caller: 'Cause I wanna know what's better, a Philly cheese steak or a New York strip steak. So what's on it?

Me: It's a cut of steak. It's kind of steak.

Caller: Well I'm from Philadelphia and I want to know which you think is better!

Me: They're not really the same. One's a cut of steak, like filet mignon, that you'd have at a nice restaurant, the other's basically fast food.

Caller: Oh.

Caller hangs up.

2 comments:

J*E*F^2 said...

I like Philly Cheese Steaks better because I hate those New York steaks with cheese on them. Bullshit New York thing to do. BULLSHIT!

Are cheese steaks really fast food?

The Missed Call Of Cthulhu said...

Yeah, it's like a shredded beef cooked on a short order grill, half the time the cheese in cheeze wiz, and then served on as a hoagie.