Thursday, November 15, 2007

CD Party 07: The Reckoning



The shoddy animated GIF says it all, really; CD Party 07 is nearly upon us!

All blog contributors, among others, are invited to the annual, year-end, top 20 song cd party at my place the 21st of December. I'm throwing this out so early so that I can catch everyone before they've made plans and also to accomodate as many of the Westford returnees as possible. So if you can't make it on that date, let me know in the comments.

Everyone here should know the gist of it by now, but I'll spell out the rules of engagement just in case:
  • You compile your favorite 20 songs of 2007 onto a cd. These 20 songs can be either singles from this year, album tracks from this year, or any song that you listened to in the previous year (if you can't be arsed with finding when songs were released/don't care).
  • Make as many copies of the cd as there will be guests. That number will be posted prior to the party.
  • You show up to the party and dance in the kitchen to songs about cats.

I'll follow this up with an email in a week or so to make sure that I've got the rest of gang who don't post here (Tina, Dunc, others). But in the meantime, start paring that list down because the reckoning is nearly upon us.

PS. If I can figure out how to keep this post on top for a while I will, so keep scrolling down in case I did it so that you don't miss Scott's links to cnn.com and Matt's recently missing poetry.



Back to our regularly scheduled projamming.

4 comments:

Math fab Mathonwy said...

Bo yeah!

Hey Jealousy said...

I'm there my list will probably include songs about dogs this time.

J*E*F^2 said...

I think Scott and Matt may have been humoring me, but holy crap did I predict the first two posts after this one! CNN AND poetry. I rule.

Hey Jealousy said...

I hung out with Tina last night and her and joey are in...she might not allow Joey to make a CD